12.05.2007

collector: another word for a packrat


My mind has been on collections this week. Upon looking around my apartment for something for show and tell this weekend, I've realized I have numerous 'collections,' almost all of which take up a humongous amount of space and are extremely heavy.

Take for example, the two I have pictured: my paper samples and my book collection. They are ridiculous. I also horde magazines in the hopes that someday I will get through them all and cut out everything I find to be interesting to be put into binders (hmmm, maybe that could be my project over the holiday break?)

I will not be bringing in any of these collections this weekend, instead, I'm opting for something a bit lighter -- a few of my favorites from my shot glass collection...

No comments: