10.22.2007

show & tell: interesting typography


I just realized that I let Stephanie borrow my show and tell magazine from this week so I was unable to scan in the ad I showed in class. However, I was able to find a similar ad for the same product (Extensis Suitcase Fusion), just a different scene.

I love the look of putting typography together to form a picture, though, I've never done a project like this for a class, but as Amy said, it's a standard project for a typography class. I hope that I will get to do something like this in a future class at UB.

1 comment:

Bobby G said...

I am suffering through serious Extensis caused problems at work. My fonts are a mess. I hope some day Apple and Adobe can come to an agreement on font management and licensing and Apple will be able to make all the adobe fonts system fonts. Ah, what a fantastic idea.

On a completely different note, what was that stuff you used to seal up your fruit loops? I have an idea that uses food but I need the food preserved not rotting for it to work. You told me in class but I forgot, I tend to do that. Thanks!